We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good place to stay in Oia for around 150 -200 euros p/night?

Which Oia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
La Serena, Chile
reviews: 9
Good place to stay in Oia for around 150 -200 euros p/night?

Hello!

I've been planning a trip to Europe with my boyfriend and decided to go some days to Greece and of course Santorini, mainly Oia after reading all the posts of the romantic sunsets and views!. We are going to spend there 2 nights at the beginning of October. We are almost 30 years old and would love to spend our days in a hotel with swimming pool, nearby Oia town, and a nice view to sunset or caldera. Can you please recommend us something around those rates? If it's around 150 euros much better :) !!

Q2: How can we get from the port to Oia? Can you please explain how to get there? How much is the bus or taxi, etc? We will be coming from Athens. THANKS!!

Cottage Grove...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
1. Re: Good place to stay in Oia for around 150 -200 euros p/night?

Check Oia Mare Villas, Filotera Villas, Kima Villas, Esperas Houses and Caldera Villas.

There is a port bus that will take you into Fira where you can catch another bus to Oia for a total of about €4 per person. A taxi will cost around €25. The benefit if a taxi is that they will call the hotel and be instructed where to drop you off so someone can come to take you to the hotel. If you come by bus and have a mobile phone with you of course you can do the same and have them meet you at the bus square.

La Serena, Chile
reviews: 9
2. Re: Good place to stay in Oia for around 150 -200 euros p/night?

Thank you so much! I've been checking the Villas and they seem lovely!! We are definitely choosing one of those. And thanks for the advice on the bus or taxi, we are definitely choosing the bus. Do you know by any chance if we can rent a scooter or so? How much does it cost?

Hugs!

Cottage Grove...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
3. Re: Good place to stay in Oia for around 150 -200 euros p/night?

Yes, scooters are available everywhere. Sorry, I don't know the cost.

4. Re: Good place to stay in Oia for around 150 -200 euros p/night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 05, 2014