We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Oia

Which Oia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronoto,Canada
Where to stay in Oia

We wanted to stay Ikies in June but it is fully booked. We want upscale accomadations and this seemed like the right place. Any other suggestions?

Cottage Grove...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
1. Re: Where to stay in Oia

Aspaki Suites

Oia Castle

Atrina Houses

Canaves Oia

Esperas

Kirini

Katikies Villas & Katikies Hotel

Perivolas Villas

Oia Mare

La Perla Suites

The White House

Oia's Dream Villa

Toronoto,Canada
2. Re: Where to stay in Oia

Thanks so much for the quick response. We hope to have a good view of the sunset from our own private balcony. Would one of your suggested hotels be better for this than another. Please advise. Also can you comment on Hotel Heliotropis.

Cottage Grove...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
3. Re: Where to stay in Oia

Best for sunset:

1)Oia Castle (Spectacular!)

2)Fanari Villas

3)Esperas

Sorry, I don't know anything about the Heliotopos Hotel except what is on their website.

rhode island
reviews: 104
4. Re: Where to stay in Oia

Look at the Starwood website for the Mystique. It looks good and a friend of mine in Santorini is saying great things about it and it has not even opened yet. I am staying there in late May for 6 nights. The owner of this hotel also owns the Villa Vedema in Megaholori.

However, I would caution that I do defer to Brotherleelove on all matters re: Santorini.

5. Re: Where to stay in Oia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, August 30, 2009