We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contacting Zanziland Holidays - are they still around?

Which Zanzibar Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newton...
Contacting Zanziland Holidays - are they still around?

Hi,

We had booked a trip back in the Fall with Zanziland Holidays (trip begins in Feb) and they had been very helpful and responsive. I also checked several references which were excellent as well.

http://www.zanzilandholidays.com/

However in the past few weeks I haven't heard back despite repeated emails and calls. Does anyone else here have good contact info for them? Any recent experiences to relate?

Thank you!

Jeff B

Zanzibar Island...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Contacting Zanziland Holidays - are they still around?

Thank you so much for booking your holiday to zanzibar. They are always on time in getting back on meail maybe there is something wronf with thir email account is you still not get and answer i will contact then for you as soon as possible.

Wish you a pleasant holiday to zanzibar

Newton...
2. Re: Contacting Zanziland Holidays - are they still around?

Thanks for the response. We did hear from them today. I guess they were at a vacation travel show. Looking forward to the trip!

Best,

Jeff

Zanzibar Island...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Contacting Zanziland Holidays - are they still around?

That is more good to hear that you have finally received teh confirmation from they. I knew there had to be something because they are more than efficient

Regards

4. Re: Contacting Zanziland Holidays - are they still around?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline protecting the personal privacy of our users. We will remove messages that include real names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, street addresses, Instant Messenger handles and nicknames that are provided without permission from that user.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:14 am, March 28, 2013
Newton...
5. Re: Contacting Zanziland Holidays - are they still around?

Unfortunately, after brief email, I have not heard back from Zanziland and all of the bookings have not been paid for (Hotel, airflights on ZanAir.). I sent a deposit to the owner (Naseeb?) and am concerned we may not see that money again. I'd welcome any information from anyone reading this.

Thanks.

Jeff

Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 108
6. Re: Contacting Zanziland Holidays - are they still around?

I am bumping up this post to see whatever happened to your trip Jeff. Did you ever manage to salvage it?

Zanziland used to offer good advice for Zanzibar but I haven't seen any posts from them for a month.

Update anyone?

Arusha, Tanzania
reviews: 4
7. Re: Contacting Zanziland Holidays - are they still around?

Quiltingmama, thanks for bumping up this post!

Zanziland actually popped up a few weeks again with a random post on a thread related to Zanzibar, but he hasn't been returning his clients/agents/hotels calls or emails for a while, so I'm assuming he's not operating anymore... unless anyone has heard from him?

Landshut
reviews: 4
8. Re: Contacting Zanziland Holidays - are they still around?

Hi all,

I had booked my transfer from the airport to Paje with Zanziland holidays and I would never do that again. When I arrived no driver was there, so I had to call the office. They didn´t call me back because an information so I had to call again. Then they told me the driver thought my flight was late??? (we were absolutely on time). Well then 40 minutes after my call finally a guy came. His english was hard to understand and I first thought he only speaks a very basic english. Luckily the driver was another guy because during our ride I recognized that the first guy was eather completely drunk or stoned or both of it. In the end I had to find the place where I wanted to go because they had no idea where it is, even if I told them via email before which place I wanted to go. Next time I will take a taxi from the airport. The guys there are very friendly and the guy from tourist information is very helpful.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 42
9. Re: Contacting Zanziland Holidays - are they still around?

I was in Zanzibar in June, leading a group. All our transfers were arranged through Zanziland, as were our spice tour and a city tour. All went perfectly, our guide was excellent and all emails sent to Naseeb have always been answered promptly.

10. Re: Contacting Zanziland Holidays - are they still around?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 11, 2014