We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Zanzibar

Which Zanzibar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Market Rasen...
reviews: 14
Royal Zanzibar

Hi everyone ,

We're considering booking the Royal for next mid November , can anyone offer any advice , is the hotel any good , location , time of year or any general tips ? Thanks .

Raticus

Zanzibar
1. Re: Royal Zanzibar

The Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort is good and in a good location of Nungwi village also located at an area which is very closed to Kendwa Village area,North West part of Nungwi.

November is a good time to visit Zanzibar although will experience short rains which does not affect the Holiday because they don't rain on daily basis,is hot and humid.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Market Rasen...
2. Re: Royal Zanzibar

Hiya, is there plenty to do on the island or it a lounging and book based holiday location ?

Raticus

Market Rasen...
3. Re: Royal Zanzibar

Hiya, is there plenty to do on the island or it a lounging and book based holiday location ? Any idea what the hotel is like in terms os quality of accommodation.

Raticus

Nungwi, Tanzania
4. Re: Royal Zanzibar

Dear Raticus,

Thank you so much for considering the Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort for your November Vacation, we would be delighted to welcome you to the resort.

We are located on the northwest tip of the island, approximately one hour from Stone Town and the airport. The location offers very limited tides and spectacular sunsets.

The resort is a 5 star, all-inclusive with large guests rooms (78 square meters for Superior Rooms, 98 Square meters for Suites) and 4 large free-form swimming pools, including an infinity pool that appears to blend with the Indian Ocean below. We offer a buffet restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner and an a la carte restaurant which is always open for lunch and on select evenings for dinner.

The property is beautiful and large, 19 acres with only 96 rooms, meaning that guests never feel crowded. We have one of the nicest beaches on the island, with very little tide action, meaning the sea is always in easy reach.

There are a number of tours available on Zanzibar, diving, snorkeling, a number of water sports, swimming with dolphins, the Jozani Forest, the Spice Farms and walking tours of Stone Town, the oldest working town in Africa. However, many of our guests come to simply relax, resting on the large terraces that are part of every room, sitting by the pool or on the beach or joining the animation team for sports and games.

With all this, we consider our biggest asset to be our staff. We have a wonderfully friendly team that does everything possible to ensure that your vacation is relaxed, happy and memorable.

We would be pleased to answer any questions you may have, you are welcome to contact us directly through our website or Facebook page.

We hope that we will have a chance to welcome you to the Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort in November!

Kind regards,

Kim Elizabeth Bird

General Manager

Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort

Berks
5. Re: Royal Zanzibar

Hi

We are staying at this hotel in June.

It will be our first trip to Zanzibar, but have been to other African counties and Indian ocean islands.

I would like to arrange some trips during our stay is this best done before we arrive or left until we arrive.

Nungwi, Tanzania
6. Re: Royal Zanzibar

Hi!

We look forward to welcoming you in June.

It's very simple to arrange trips and tours while you are here, I recommend waiting until you arrive as long as you're staying for several days. If you're only coming for 2 or 3 days, you would want to arrange them in advance to ensure you make the best use of your time.

Please stop by and say hello when you get here!

Kind regards,

Kim Elizabeth Bird

General Manager

Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort.

Berks
7. Re: Royal Zanzibar

Thank for the reply.

We will be staying with you for 2 weeks.

Of course we will say "Hi" when we Get there.

Its gonna be a long 6mths wait...

Nungwi, Tanzania
8. Re: Royal Zanzibar

Great news! With two weeks you'll have plenty of time to arrange tours while you're here. I'd wait until then.

I look forward to meeting you, in the meantime, I hope that you enjoy the anticipation!

Kind regards,

Kim

Berks
9. Re: Royal Zanzibar

Hi Kim

Thanks for the welcome.

Would it be possible to request ground floor room.

Can you arrange this or shall I contact my agent.

George

Nungwi, Tanzania
10. Re: Royal Zanzibar

Good afternoon George,

We would be pleased to arrange a ground floor room, but I will need your full name and we shouldn't do that on a public forum. Kindly send the request to me at gm@royalzanzibar.com and I will take care of it.

Thank you again and kind regards,

Kim