We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dongwe Club - no 4 of hotels in Zanzibar?

Which Zanzibar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
surrey
reviews: 25
Dongwe Club - no 4 of hotels in Zanzibar?

Hi - I'm trying to choose a hotel by the beach for 7 nights in January - I thought I'd narrowed it down to either Breezes or Ras Nungwi although the latter doesn't have a room for our first night. I then did a search of all the hotels in Zanzibar and found that the Dongwe club is no 4 of all hotels in Zanzibar.

Has anyone stayed? I have read the reviews.

I'm also using this website to help me choose -

africatravelresource.com/africa/… but this hotel doesn't feature on it.

Zanzibar
1. Re: Dongwe Club - no 4 of hotels in Zanzibar?

I`m not sure what do you mean by number 4 of all Hotels in Zanzibar.

If you have based on the number 4 in Standard,is not right.There are so many options to take that number.Although is a good Hotel which mostly based in Italian Club markets.

Breezes at East Coast is in a quite place and nice option.

Ras Nungwi at North Coast is also a good option closed to Village and many outlets nearby

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

surrey
2. Re: Dongwe Club - no 4 of hotels in Zanzibar?

Sorry I wasn't clear - when I changed the search on here to include all hotels in Zanzibar - not just by area it comes up as no 4 even though when I did a search of forum there wasn't one mention of it from anyone staying there. A couple of people having trouble contacting them a replies by the hotel.

It's OK I have ruled it out - we may do a mix of 3 nights at Ras Nungwi and 4 at Breezes - which way round do you suggest we do the stays? We will also stay 2 nights in Stone Town.

Zanzibar
3. Re: Dongwe Club - no 4 of hotels in Zanzibar?

You have opted best options.

3 Nights Ras Nungwi and 4 Nights Breezes with two nights in Stonetown is a good set up.

Any of the staying series is good.

But will depend on type of activities(Tours/Excursions)which will prefer to do,if any.

Because some of them are easily accessed while you cross from one coast to another,also time effectiveness and it cuts off the cost

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

surrey
4. Re: Dongwe Club - no 4 of hotels in Zanzibar?

Thanks so much for your advice.

5. Re: Dongwe Club - no 4 of hotels in Zanzibar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, December 17, 2013