We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in Zanzibar

Which Zanzibar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Smithfield, North...
reviews: 47
What to do in Zanzibar

Will probably be there 2 days in February, one night. Need suggestion for reasonable hotel. Want to go on Spice Tour, see Stone Town and snorkeling. Suggestions for a tour company and where to go

snorkeling needed. Thanks.

Zanzibar, Tanzania
1. Re: What to do in Zanzibar

All can be arranged with them.

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
reviews: 74
2. Re: What to do in Zanzibar

I had a very good experience with Juma R. Juma, a private registered guide. He responded quickly to emails and made some great suggestions. He can be contacted by email jumataxi at gmail dot com or jumataxi at yahoo dot com.

brussels
3. Re: What to do in Zanzibar

Could you kindly tell me what did he organise for you and how much did it cost? thanks a lot!!

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
reviews: 74
4. Re: What to do in Zanzibar

He arranged my transportation to Jambiani, an excursion and naturalist guide for Jozani forest, a spice farm tour, and a stop at the butterfly farm. I don't remember the costs, but you can email him directly.

5. Re: What to do in Zanzibar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Zanzibar