We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Pure Zanzibar ?

Which Zanzibar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portsmouth, United...
reviews: 73
Has anyone used Pure Zanzibar ?

If so what was it like ? are they good ? how expensive ? any comments please

thinking of doing 4 nights Serengeti and 10 nights Zanzibar ? how much with a balloon @ dawn and in Oct 2011

Thanks Lots Sharon x

24 replies to this topic
dubai
1. Re: Has anyone used Pure Zanzibar ?

Pure Zanzibar are just excellent.

Portsmouth, United...
reviews: 73
2. Re: Has anyone used Pure Zanzibar ?

Did you arrange through Alister ? - just have been speaking to him this weekend. Sharon x thanks for your mess

England
reviews: 6
3. Re: Has anyone used Pure Zanzibar ?

I called them, gave them some idea of what I wanted.....they never called back!

Kent
4. Re: Has anyone used Pure Zanzibar ?

Please accept my apologies, that is unusual... perhaps we had incorrect details for you. If you are still looking please message me your contacts and I will ensure you our best attention.

London, United...
5. Re: Has anyone used Pure Zanzibar ?

Yep - fair to middling i would say. Have just booked with them (for summer 2011) and at first their pricing was outrageous - then got a competetive quote which was significantly less. They then came back to me and beat it. I then did some research on-line and they eventually turned out cheaper. I'd suggest err on the side of caution and dont accept first quote/be prepared to negotiate things like airport transfers. Generally quite an aimiable team of people and pretty helpful though.

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 85
6. Re: Has anyone used Pure Zanzibar ?

We booked our 7 night stay at La Gemma through Pure Zanzibar and they were excellent. Also arranged transfers which were on time in very good quliaty vehicles, providing a towel and water to freshen up with.

Found their responses very good to any enquiries I had.

watford
reviews: 59
7. Re: Has anyone used Pure Zanzibar ?

we are off next saturday and so far Pure Zanzibar have been first class my partner has rung them several times ,often with silly questions but nothing has been to much will post again after our trip and update !!!!!

Swisttal
8. Re: Has anyone used Pure Zanzibar ?

Booked Zanzibar trip for third time with them, but after high satisfaction earlier, this year I had to change Hotels on the spot. Purezanzibar agreed to refund the (cheaper) fare, on phone and by e-mail in writing, but I never recieved a refunding, and they have turned mute on my e-mails .....

Just bad behaviour, and this with a client who had been doing good business with them.

Stefan Pfitzner

9. Re: Has anyone used Pure Zanzibar ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, April 17, 2011

Northants
reviews: 67
10. Re: Has anyone used Pure Zanzibar ?

I have just booked with them and found them to be very helpful. Theirs was the best price that I came up with. They were really good in finding best price flight with minimum wait at Dar es Salaam. Hope holiday lives up to their standard. Sure it will

Reply to: Has anyone used Pure Zanzibar ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted