We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stone Town Apartment to Rent

Which Zanzibar Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brighton,UK
reviews: 30
Stone Town Apartment to Rent

I am coming to Zanzi to do some voluntary work in Jan/Feb. We don't want to stay in a Guest House. Does anyone out there know of an apartment or a house to rent ideally in Stone Town or within a 20minute drive?

36 replies to this topic
Waimanalo, Hawaii
21. Re: Stone Town Apartment to Rent

do you have current contacts in Zanzibar. We are looking for a 2 bedroom house in or near Stonetown for July

Brighton,UK
reviews: 30
22. Re: Stone Town Apartment to Rent

I am relly sorry that I do not have any contacts now that can help. Best wishes.

Johannesburg, South...
23. Re: Stone Town Apartment to Rent

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are looking at visiting Zanzibar for 3 months (possibly from beginning May 2013 to end of July 2013 OR beginning of June to the end of August 2013. What would the monthly rent be?

Please reply via email on anneliesenekal83@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Annelie

Zanzibar Island...
reviews: 1
24. Re: Stone Town Apartment to Rent

If you are coming for voluntary work it will be better that you contact the organisation that you will be working with to get accomodation for as it will be cheaper if they get it for you that you getting it directly.

Zanzibar Island...
reviews: 1
25. Re: Stone Town Apartment to Rent

Many aredaing this thread you should be able to get replies from people that will have apartments.

Hope you get that soon.

Zanzibar Island...
26. Re: Stone Town Apartment to Rent

It depends, what you need. Are you looking for an apartment in town or at the beach? All is possible but there is a difference in the price. We've got an apartment in town and a beach house in south-east of Zanzibar. For more information you can contact me.

27. Re: Stone Town Apartment to Rent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 pm, March 07, 2013

Umhlanga Rocks...
reviews: 22
28. Re: Stone Town Apartment to Rent

Hi, we are coming to Zanzibar in June and looking for an apartment for my husband and I to rent in Stonetown for a min of 6 months maybe much longer.

We dont want anything too expensive but would like something nice especially with Aircon.

We are coming up to charter our yacht there but only after the first few months will we know if we will stay permanently.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated/

Berlin
29. Re: Stone Town Apartment to Rent

Hi,

My husband and I stayed in Zanzibar and Pemba several times and have always relied on the good services by Sabry Majara who is a very kind and trustworthy guide. We can really recommend him. We rented a flat right in Stonetown and hired a car as well. It worked out great. His e-mail is zspice2002@hotmail.com.

If you have any other question, don't hesitate to contact us

radtke@freenet.de. Hans will be in ZNZ and Pemba for three weeks in March/April so he could give you the latest news then. Take care, Astrid

Umhlanga Rocks...
reviews: 22
30. Re: Stone Town Apartment to Rent

We will be chartering out of Stone Town area so anything around Stonetown.

there are only 2 of us, so I presume an apartment would be better.

Many thanks

Hazel

Reply to: Stone Town Apartment to Rent
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Zanzibar Island