We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blinky's Tours, Sal Cape Verde

Which Santa Maria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
reviews: 37
Blinky's Tours, Sal Cape Verde

I was very surprised to read a hotel review today to find someone complaining about Blinky's Tours. We used Blinky for The Island Tour on Sat 5th October and it was fantastic! She was very honest and informed the small group (6) that having checked that morning, we wouldn't be seeing the lemon sharks but would still have a fabulous tour which we did. Not only is she significantly cheaper than Thomsons, but keeps group numbers small and is very flexible with the itinerary. If we had stayed longer, we would definitely have done another trip with her. Highly recommended! There should be a section on 'Things To Do' for this tour organiser as she has many strings to her bow!

9 replies to this topic
north wales
reviews: 19
1. Re: Blinky's Tours, Sal Cape Verde

Too be honest we were surprised too to read about a problem with blindly tours.am sure the writer did not expect such a angry response!!!!some of the comments are just so rude from blindly followers!!needless to say we will make our own judgement.glad you enjoyed your holiday!!!

walsall
reviews: 2
2. Re: Blinky's Tours, Sal Cape Verde

We met up with Blinky a number of times and we went on her Island tour with her lovely new sidekick Karamu, when we booked the tour she told us that the sharks had gone, she also gave us lots of information about the Island and provided us with lots of FUN FUN FUN.........Cant believe she has had a negative review, hope you are not too upset Blinky, We love you...... Love from the Old Gits xxxxxx

midlands
reviews: 73
3. Re: Blinky's Tours, Sal Cape Verde

Hello All,

I totally agree with you all. I was shocked when I read the bad review about Blinkys Tours too. We have been twice this year and are going back in a weeks time. Each visit we use Blinky and have never been let down. We always have a fun trip with plenty of insight into the island and the local people. Her prices are definitely cheaper than Thompson and she is creating jobs for locals.

We have and will always recommend her and use her services each trip.

Diana x

North Walsham...
4. Re: Blinky's Tours, Sal Cape Verde

Been here for 3 wks out of 5 so far, and have heard nothing but good things about Blinkeys tours, and I'm in the town talking to people every day from different hotels etc.

Essex, United...
5. Re: Blinky's Tours, Sal Cape Verde

Great tours at great prices - with the personal touch from Blinky herself. She takes out small groups (unlike other tour operators) at a fraction of the price; and as she lives on Sal (Cape Verde) she has extensive knowledge of the Island and is able to provide, not only excellent tours, but all all the information you need to go with them. I would highly recommend Blinky's Tours if travelling to Cape Verde. You will NOT be disappointed. ;) x

Cardiff, United...
6. Re: Blinky's Tours, Sal Cape Verde

HI

can I ask how you can contact Blinky's tours. I am not on facebook

I will be in Cape Verde 25th August for 10 days so would like to go on a couple of excursions

thanks

Theresa

Bilton Rugby
reviews: 50
7. Re: Blinky's Tours, Sal Cape Verde

Hia im not on facebook either if you type blinkys tours on google it gives you a link to them.

Janet

madeira
Destination Expert
for Funchal, Madeira, Madeira Islands
reviews: 23
8. Re: Blinky's Tours, Sal Cape Verde

You can ask in Tam Tams resturant, she is often there and if not they will help you get in touch with her. Highly recommend her tours, fantastic lady.

Cardiff, United...
9. Re: Blinky's Tours, Sal Cape Verde

ok thanks will have a look

Theresa

Reply to: Blinky's Tours, Sal Cape Verde
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted