We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

Which Santa Maria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 12
Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

Hi

New hotel opening later this year, between Hotel morabeza and Hotel Oasis Belorizonte. Has anyone seen how it is coming along and how it is looking, due to open Oct/Nov 2011. First Choice are selling this one.

Thanks

CLW

326 replies to this topic
Cugnasco
reviews: 3
321. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

I've got the same problem. First I've received a message that my email could not be forwarded. Now noone is answering to it... Does anybody has a suggestion how to go from the Sal-airport to the hotel and how much would a taxi be?

Thanks for your help.

Santa Maria
Destination Expert
for Cape Verde
reviews: 1
322. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

A taxi from the airport to Santa Maria is €10 late at night drivers ask for €12. You could try emailing the sister hotel, let us know if you get an answer.

belorizonte@oasisatlantico.com

Cugnasco
323. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

Thank you very much for these Information!

I've sent my email again to both of the Hotels, no reply until today.

This morning, I've sent them again, and promptly I have received an answer. Unfortunately, I cannot say from which Hotel as it is an email from a personalized email-address (first name.family name@oasisatlantico.com).

In this email, I am told: "I am sorry to inform you that we are already fully booked from November until the end of December in the Hotel Salinas Sea, due the Hotel is open just 1/3 of the capacity."

Hopefully, my room is reserved by my German TO... :) Answer to this question is still pending.

Cugnasco
324. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

Other question:

Does anybody of you know of spare time activities to do around the Hotel? I think, that it will be a little boring for me, only to lay down at the beach and go for snorkeling during 1 week. Is there any possibility to have a jetski or a quad bike, for example?

Thanks for your suggestions!

Leicestershire
reviews: 1
325. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

Look for Blinky's tours on facebook or go to Tam Tams Bar and look for a lovely lady wearing a Blinky's Tee shirt

Paris, France
326. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

Un nouvel hotel a éviter à Santa Maria au Cap Vert

decembre 2013

nous avions réservé 3 suites vue mer, nous nous sommes retrouvés avec 3 suites vue rue, de grandes terrasses sans mobilier, aucune surprise dans les chambres ,aucun fruit malgré le prix des suites

la nourriture est de très mauvaise qualitée, des jus de fruit dilués, très peu de choix, un personnel ne comprenant rien avec un restaurant en sous sol très chaud .

Et le restaurant tradition avec un menu à 80€ qui n'est pas digne d'un restaurant de qualité, des plats immondes très mal cuisinés

un hotel pour une nouvelle clientèle de l'est

A FUIRE

Edited: 9:33 pm, December 08, 2013
Reply to: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted