We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

Which Santa Maria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 12
Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

Hi

New hotel opening later this year, between Hotel morabeza and Hotel Oasis Belorizonte. Has anyone seen how it is coming along and how it is looking, due to open Oct/Nov 2011. First Choice are selling this one.

Thanks

CLW

326 replies to this topic
Basildon, United...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

has any one stayed at this hotel...I would appreciate your comments

thank you

beryl

Surrey
reviews: 24
2. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

We are booked to go to the hotel in April 2012 - organised i know but because a new hotel they tend to get snapped up 1st, anyway first choice also had hotels in egypt that were not ready when people arrived and they were put elsewhere !! it was on watch dog recently & we were in egypt and saw 1st hand some people who were supposed to go to the new hotel but were put in ours and were not informed of this until they had stepped off the plane. If this hotel is not ready when we are due to leave i will kick up a huge fuss

Santa Maria
Destination Expert
for Cape Verde
reviews: 1
3. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

Sorry I laughed when I saw this.... Oct/Nov 2011? Unlikely! It is still a concrete shell. Could be wrong, sometimes they do get done quickly towards the end, but I suspect that they will stick you in the Belorizonte or Novorizonte next door. April 2012? I'll keep you posted.

London, United...
4. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

Thanks for this a bit worrying though.

I would apprecaire any updates.

Regards

Basildon, United...
5. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

thankyou for your comment...look forward to your updates

beryl

Surrey
6. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

mmmm seems first choice are up their tricks

i will look forward to an update - thanks

Edited: 9:36 am, June 02, 2011
London, United...
7. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

Hi

I have contacted Oasis Atlantico Group as I have booked to spend 2 weeks in May next year for my 40th at the Oasis Salinas and I dont want to be put in another hotel. Bruno Solas has responded and confirmed that they are opening the hotel during winter 11/12 and not to worry about my stay. Bruno stated that they are currently working on the interior. So it looks like all should be ok for April/May 2012 onwards.

Surrey
8. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

Hi still concerned as i have today received an email from first choice saying that if it is not ready we will be offered an alternative ! not great - we chose this place because it is new ! well i will also update you as and when i get info

Oxford, United...
9. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

We're booked to go in January 2012. Booked this hotel because it is new.

Santa Maria
Destination Expert
for Cape Verde
reviews: 1
10. Re: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde

They are not working on the interior as of the last time I passed it a few days ago...

Reply to: Oasis Salinas Hotel Santa Maria Cape Verde
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted