We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Karamboa shop/supermarket

Riu Karamboa shop/supermarket

Hello, I am staying at the Karamboa in october/november and I was wondering if there is a supermarket or something at the hotel? If you want some chocolate or snacks etc. What is the prices like? Is it better to go to Sal Rei for a supermarket?

Thanks

Lasse

Bilton Rugby
reviews: 53
1. Re: Riu Karamboa shop/supermarket

I would of thought it is the same as The Riu Touareg. The prices of choccie and snacks are very expensive i would take your own. Dont know the prices in Sal Rei sorry. Perhaps someone else will.

Janet

England
reviews: 43
2. Re: Riu Karamboa shop/supermarket

No supermarket so to speak but there is a small 'parade' of shops next to reception selling souvenirs, art, a nail and hair salon and a bits and bobs shop which had a few snacks in. It is not cheap and expect to pay something like 7Euros for a small tub of Pringles.

I suggest packing some snacks in your suitcase. Not that you'll ever need snacks, you can eat pretty much all day in the hotel and pool bar.

3. Re: Riu Karamboa shop/supermarket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista
Recent Conversations