We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karamboa Room Location

ABERDEENSHIRE
reviews: 1
Karamboa Room Location

Hi there we are off to the Karamboa middle 2 weeks in September.

We have already requested a ground floor room but now I am realising the size of the grounds am a bit worried.

I have Mobility problems and would maybe better with a well located room, I would still like a ground floor room, we prefer beach to pool and don't want to be far from dinning facilities.

Please can someone recommend a well located room number or block ?

Thanks

Andrea

England
reviews: 12
1. Re: Karamboa Room Location

We have been 3 times and each time have had a room in the furthest extreme edge of the hotel grounds and a steady walk to the restaurant took three and a half minutes. The hotel looks vast but when you get orientated its not as you can cut through all the buildings.

If you email the hotel on reception.clubhotelkaramboa@riu.com and tell them your needs they will do their best to help you. We have done this all 3 times with a room request, twice we had the same room and one a room 2 doors up.

Hope that helped.

ABERDEENSHIRE
2. Re: Karamboa Room Location

Fantastic , thank you.

Andrea

England
3. Re: Karamboa Room Location

You are welcome and I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

ABERDEENSHIRE
4. Re: Karamboa Room Location

Thanks,

We are very open minded on our holidays, friends of ours are at the Karamboa just now and have text with a few moans, things Ihad done research n before booking, you must make the most of these places, appricate the country's culture and people above everything else and just chill.

I still have quite a few questions, would you be happy to answer f you can ?

Also old love and tips you may have.

Regards

Andrea

England
5. Re: Karamboa Room Location

Yes of course if I can help I will.

England
6. Re: Karamboa Room Location

Two things we have always found useful are, take pegs to hold your towels on the sun beds as its quite breezy, we also take insulated drinking cups with lids, because the plastic cups they give you aren't very big and they are happy to fill your own cups at the bar plus the insulated cups keep drinks cooler and keep sand out if you are at the beach. Hope that helps.

isle of wight
reviews: 2
7. Re: Karamboa Room Location

Hi.

We are going to the Karamboa at the end of Sept for 2 weeks.As its our first time ,could anyone give me an idea of best rooms to ask for(room numbers would be good!).We would ideally like a sunny balcony !!!.Many thanks x

ABERDEENSHIRE
8. Re: Karamboa Room Location

Thanks for your help.

Had forgotten about the peg tip.

Today's the day, we leave Scotland tonight and leave Gatwick in the morning.

ANDREA

UK
reviews: 9
9. Re: Karamboa Room Location

I can only confirm what has already been said. The hotel is large but take your time to find the shortcuts and everything is within easy reach. The pool, beach and restaurant are very wide. If that sounds odd you'll know what I mean when you see it. Most rooms are sunny at some part of the day as the sun comes up behind the hotel, is virtually overhead at midday then goes down over the sea. As for filling your own cups I saw it done no problems, plus there are self service drinks stations so you can do what you like. It wasn't the size of the cups I didn't like more the hygiene, it's those hard plastic multi use cups. As for the complaints, may I refer you to my review posted 9 September!

10. Re: Karamboa Room Location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, September 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Boa Vista