We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Romantic hotel on beach in Montauk...

Which Montauk hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
Looking for a Romantic hotel on beach in Montauk...

My boyfriend and I are 28 and looking to stay at a quiet, romantic hotel in Montauk. We've never been there and would like any suggestions. We are looking to stay at a nice hotel that is on the beach with ocean views. Driving or walking distance to shops would be nice. Please give us detailed suggestions of romantic hotels. Thanks!

New York
reviews: 1
1. Re: Looking for a Romantic hotel on beach in Montauk...

The Panoramic View. My husband took me there when we were dating about three years ago. The grounds are so pretty and the view of the ocean is outstanding. Talk about romantic!

Saddle Brook, New...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Looking for a Romantic hotel on beach in Montauk...

I just got back from a weekend with my boyfriend and we stayed at the Ocean Beach Resort. The reviews on here were not that great but I didn't agree with most of them. The room was simple but a good size. There as a fridge that had 2 burners on top witha sink and stuff to cook with. the best part was our little balcony where you can see the waves. I think we payed a few extra bucks for an upstairs room so it was more private. and you can defnitely walk to the center of town, where there are bars, restaurants and shopping. I am not sure of how "romantic" you want the hotel, but it did the job for us.

East Hampton, NY
3. Re: Looking for a Romantic hotel on beach in Montauk...

when were you lookign to go? did you already go? If not, i have a few suggestions for you. Let me know.

providence
reviews: 1
4. Re: Looking for a Romantic hotel on beach in Montauk...

The surf club oceanfront and walk to town

East Hampton, NY
5. Re: Looking for a Romantic hotel on beach in Montauk...

There is also the Manor which is not on the beach, but they provide a free shuttle to and from anywhere you go. On the beach... there is Atlantic Terrace which is in town. Good luck!