We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaraunt recommendations please!!

Which Lake Placid hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA
reviews: 3
Restaraunt recommendations please!!

We arrive June 7th for three nights and would love some recommendations for local restaraunts.

My daughter is on an "all natural" diet and would love to find a place that offers organic or "farm to table" type of menus. We are also looking for somewhere to eat the night before the marathon that would have pasta and a laid back atmosphere.

Thanks!!

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Columbus
reviews: 30
1. Re: Restaraunt recommendations please!!

I had a really great meal at Liquids & Solids in LP last summer. I don't know that they are explicitly farm to table, but the menu seemed to change frequently, which is usually a sign of that type of place.

Brownstown, MI
reviews: 19
2. Re: Restaraunt recommendations please!!

Hi,

This is a copy of what I posted on another restaurant request. Not sure if these have natural or farm to table menus though.

"We visit every Sept. for a week, and being from the area previously, we have numerous places we like to frequent. Pan Dolce, Cafe Rustica, Lake Placid Pub and Brewery, The Boat House, Alegria, The Brown Dog and depending on your budget, The View and Interlaken. Cake Placid and Bluesberry are great stops also. Enjoy!"

ohio
reviews: 3
3. Re: Restaraunt recommendations please!!

There is a good website with menus for many Lake Placid restaurants. Check out lakeplacidmenues.com. Not sure if every restaurant is listed but there are many on this site. Hope this helps.

Massachusetts
reviews: 63
4. Re: Restaraunt recommendations please!!

Lisa Gs - wonderful food and great wait staff.

5. Re: Restaraunt recommendations please!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 05, 2014