We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake George RV Park

Which Lake George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Central Connecticut
Lake George RV Park

Narrowing my topic since yesterday. Looking for feedback on Lake George RV Park. Looks nice and a lot of good reviews. True and if so best area in park to stay with a 30' travel trailer and 2 young boys 6 and 3. Thanks!

Vermont
reviews: 1
1. Re: Lake George RV Park

I posted to your other post but I thought I would add it to this post too!

We camp at the Lake George Escape Park every year and have a wonderful time. There are many things for kids to do and I would recommend it. I have never stayed at the Lake George RV park but have heard it is expensive and geared more towards adults. Lake George Escape Park has many activities for the kids, can rent canoes and paddle boats, have 2 pools with a cafe next to it and happy hour every night fishing and planned activities. The park is huge and would recommend that if you have bikes to bring them. We like the area by Moose Pond. Not as heavily populated as the first section on the right. If you like to be where all the families are and close to the pool and play areas then you may like staying in that first section. This is one of the best campgrounds I have stayed in. I highly recommend it.

Pittsburgh
reviews: 1
2. Re: Lake George RV Park

Lake George RV Park is in a class by itself. This is without question the best RV park for families within the Adirondack/Lake George Region. We have a 4 year old and an 8 year old and when we asked them where they wanted to go this summer they said LGRV Park for the third year in a row. They even pick this over Fort Wilderness at Walt DIsney World. The reason is that this place has impeccably maintained facilities that is truly geared towards families. Also, the location is perfect, unlike Lake George Escape which is not as conveniently located to the other area atrractions. I have also stayed at LG Escape in the past. The previous reviewer mentioned the "happy hour"at LG Escape. This place draws the partiers. We prefer to be in an atmosphere where outdoor recreation and entertainment are the focus - not the cocktail hour. It was very clear that most guests at LG Escape liked their booze. If you have the time try to stay at both of these places - you will only return to Lake George RV Park.

3. Re: Lake George RV Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:26 am, August 30, 2009