We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

for someone who has been to both Stowe VT and Lake George

Which Lake George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Roselle Park, New...
reviews: 29
for someone who has been to both Stowe VT and Lake George

We will be going to Stowe VT in July for a definite minimum of 3 nights. After that will be on our way to Lake George staying at Quality Inn for 3 or 4 nights so we can break up our trip a little bit (I dont want to spend a whole week somewhere for the first time until i know i would really enjoy it so only a few nights for us first timers) on our way back to New Jersey. We will have an extra night or two just deciding whether to spend in Stowe or Lake George for someone who has been to both places only We have two kids ages 6 & 8..

Roselle Park, New...
reviews: 29
1. Re: for someone who has been to both Stowe VT and Lake George

sorry i didnt realize i had asked this question before

2. Re: for someone who has been to both Stowe VT and Lake George

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, January 23, 2012