We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dog friendly lake/beach areas

Which Lake George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CT
reviews: 4
dog friendly lake/beach areas

My family and I are going up to Lake George soon and I wanted to know if there are dog friendly lakes or beaches?

B

Rhinebeck, NY
reviews: 1
1. Re: dog friendly lake/beach areas

We are looking for the same dog-friendliness, in a beach and in a place to stay. If you have any luck finding something that you don't need, would you let me know? And, I'll do the same.

Thanks so much, Jeannie

jeannie@jerseyandginger.com

New York
reviews: 1
2. Re: dog friendly lake/beach areas

Chic's Marina, 3 miles south of the sagamore on Lake Shore Dr, will either watch your dog while you rent a boat, jetski, parasail, etc or they will allow you to take your dog on a boat. The beaches on Lake George are generally not pet-friendly, but they arent that great for dogs anyway.

3. Re: dog friendly lake/beach areas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 05, 2009