We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rehearsal dinner suggestions

Which Ithaca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
pennsylvania
rehearsal dinner suggestions

Need a place that can hold about 30 people for a reheasal dinner. Looking into Taughannock Inn but would really appreciate any other suggestions. Thanks

Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 10
1. Re: rehearsal dinner suggestions

What about that culinary school?

And then there is the fancy hotel on Cornell's campus.

Ithaca NY
reviews: 31
2. Re: rehearsal dinner suggestions

Madeline's in downtown Ithaca has great food but not a separate room.

Have you checked any of the wineries? Sheldrake Point? Or Dano's on Seneca Lake?

pennsylvania
3. Re: rehearsal dinner suggestions

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help. I think a winery would be great but the reception is going to be Wagner's Winery and I wouldn't want to do anything too similar. I think I've narrowed it down to The heights, Willows and Pangea. Does anyone have any info about these restaurants?

Ithaca, New York
reviews: 47
4. Re: rehearsal dinner suggestions

Those are all very small restaruants, and might not be able to accomdate your party. All very fancy, and of the three, Pangea is probably the most casual.

I am sure you have seen the menus on line and their style of food, all are good choices if they can hold your group.

There is no culinary school here, perhaps the suggestion above meant Taverna Banfi, at the Statler Hotel on Cornell's campus?

New York
reviews: 5
5. Re: rehearsal dinner suggestions

The Heights definitely has a private room. I liked both that and Pangea. Willow is okay, but not as good as the other two.

6. Re: rehearsal dinner suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, October 01, 2009