We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

place to buy estrella de oro bus tickets

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Queretaro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kelowna, Canada
reviews: 64
place to buy estrella de oro bus tickets

I am going from Queretaro to Taxco.

1) I have a ticket from ETNs turistar Lujo from Queretaro to Mexico Sur

- I hope there is a bathroom on board

2) estrella de oro has one afternoon bus to Taxco

- someone mentioned OXXO as a place to buy the tcket

San Miguel de...
Destination Expert
for San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
reviews: 97
1. Re: place to buy estrella de oro bus tickets

There are buses to Taxco about every half an hour with different companies, so there is no need to prebook. Just turn up and buy one for the next bus out.

ETN buses have 2 loos, M&F.

Edited: 7:48 pm, March 05, 2013
mexico
reviews: 7
2. Re: place to buy estrella de oro bus tickets

I can only add that the oxxo option is when you book online you can pay at a oxxo store. Too much trouble. The bus station is the best bet.

Queretaro, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Queretaro
reviews: 10
3. Re: place to buy estrella de oro bus tickets

You can buy Primera Plus tickets at an Oxxo shop (no need to book online) but I have not heard of them booking Estrella de Oro tickets. You won't find an Estrella de Oro office either because that line doesn't serve Queretaro. You can book online or ask your hotel to book over the phone. However, I agree that the easiest option is simply to turn up at the bus terminal and get the next bus out.

4. Re: place to buy estrella de oro bus tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 08, 2014