We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Tequisquiapan

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Queretaro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Guanajuato
reviews: 11
Hotels in Tequisquiapan

Can someone provide a recommendation for a nice small hotel in Tequisquiapan? Something central and charming would be nice! We won't be there for the thermal baths so no pool is just fine (and maybe preferred!) Thanks.

Queretaro, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Queretaro
reviews: 10
1. Re: Hotels in Tequisquiapan

Well, no-one has replied to this post so I guess no-one has stayed there! Some of the hotels are very run down so be careful (I booked one once but checked out 10 minutes after arriving - it was that bad). The Relox is supposed to be good but a little expensive. If there's any particular one that takes your fancy I'll go and have a look!

Guanajuato
2. Re: Hotels in Tequisquiapan

Thanks for your post Steve!

I couldn't find much about any of them on the internet and in Tripadvisor so I decided that I will go and wing it! I have a listing of the hotels and will walk around until I find one that I like. I'll post here again as to what I discover.

Guanajuato
3. Re: Hotels in Tequisquiapan

I stayed at Posada los Arcos on Calle Moctezuma a couple of blocks from the main square. It is very clean and the proprieters are pleasant. I stepped into a few places and all were pretty similar for the price range - Los Arcos doesn't have a pool so the price is lower (300 pesos/night for single occupancy) while others in the same category are in the 300-500 peso range. The upside to no pool (for me at least!) is perhaps a quieter stay since it doesn't draw families with children. A couple of unanticipated perks were cable TV (I was a bit under the weather so was happy to make an early night and watch a movie) and great water pressure with hot hot water.

4. Re: Hotels in Tequisquiapan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 03, 2009