We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkel at Nosy Be and anywhere else?

Which Nosy Be hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Park, Gros Morne National Park
reviews: 512
Snorkel at Nosy Be and anywhere else?

I am spending a day or two at nosy be and would like to snorkel if the reefs warrant it. I have snorkeled in many places and unfortunately too many have barren coral, how is nosy be. I assume i can rent equipment?

What is water temp like in October? Is it shore snorkeling or do boats take u to good places. Do places in Nosy Be take Visa or mastercard usually?

Canada
Destination Expert
for Algonquin Park, Gros Morne National Park
reviews: 512
1. Re: Snorkel at Nosy Be and anywhere else?

Actually water temp in November please.

Brisbane, Australia
2. Re: Snorkel at Nosy Be and anywhere else?

Hi, in Nosy Be, one of the best for snorkeling and the water in september is ok and boat take you a good place.You can dive, swimming and especialy one way in paradise place for snorkeling.

By the way, there is one way , nice also as Nosy be in Ifaty, north of Tulear( south west of Mada in Ifaty).One another place for snorkling..

When you whant more information , please, do not hesitate to contact me.

I have a guide. who can organise you

The equipment is you can rent in the hotel who can orgnize you.

best wishes

amstrack p

Shelly Beach, South...
reviews: 34
3. Re: Snorkel at Nosy Be and anywhere else?

The best snorkeling I have ever experienced was at Nosy Tanikely about half an hours ride by speed boat from Nosy be, the reef is very much alive and untouched with many different tropical fish and turtles if you are lucky.

The water was vey clean and warm - about 24 degrees

Desenzano Del...
reviews: 114
4. Re: Snorkel at Nosy Be and anywhere else?

Hi! How about the weater now? We are planning a 7 days holiday from mid January ... We won't like to find it rainy

Tks!

Edited: 9:13 am, January 04, 2013
Antananarivo...
Destination Expert
for Madagascar
reviews: 34
5. Re: Snorkel at Nosy Be and anywhere else?

Schedule a day excursion to Nosy Tanikely for the Best snorkeling experience. I had the opportunity to watch some sea turtle underwater ! Amazing!

6. Re: Snorkel at Nosy Be and anywhere else?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 08, 2014