We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Towels

Which Bakau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dartford
reviews: 3
Towels

Hi do we need to take towels with us when we o to bakuto hotel.? Do you know if there is the ability to upgrade to all inclusive or do they do drinks packages? Man thanks

london
11. Re: Towels

MONDEO1, Please don't bother unless you are going to double them up as your hand luggage as they are really cheap and cheerful. They are thinner than a very cheap tea towel and certainly not a nice feel on the body! I was "given" 20 to see if I could sell within my business back b/4 summer - couldn't give them away! If you do go ahead the pink is the best colour, the blue and green are really insiped, All they will do for you is collect alot of Gambian sand that you won't be able to shake off! My opinion of course!

dartford
12. Re: Towels

fantastic!!

dartford
13. Re: Towels

oh are they that bad. thanks for the heads up

Sheffield, United...
14. Re: Towels

I'm gonna buy some on the beach again , anyo ne bought any this season , are they still cheap as chips

Barrow-in-Furness...
15. Re: Towels

can you please tell me where we can buy towels and how much , thanks

Sheffield, United...
16. Re: Towels

We bought ours from one of the many beach traders , 2 large ones for about £ 8 for the 2 . Don't know if We paid over odds for them but We were happy with em , then we left them with locals when We left

York, United Kingdom
reviews: 1
17. Re: Towels

This is the sort we use, can get them in sports/camping stores.

lifeventure.co.uk/htm/washgear/soft-fibre-tr…

Excellent for carrying as so lightweight.

Edited: 3:07 am, December 04, 2012
scotland
reviews: 7
18. Re: Towels

AH too gay for moi Mondeo,for me a towel from serrekunda 5ft long 2ft wide, approx cost 175dalasi ,magic

I jokingly said to a helper get me one of a 6ft blond,

Yes ,that is what was purchased ,150 dalasi

19. Re: Towels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, January 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bakau