We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre-Arranging Alcohol on Fire Island

australia
Pre-Arranging Alcohol on Fire Island

My group of 16 are staying on Fire Island in May 2011. I was told that I had to pre-order my alcohol for the week due to the Island running out !! - not sure if this is true or not. But can anyone help with an email address of a liquor place so I could at least investigate. thanks

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
reviews: 2
1. Re: Pre-Arranging Alcohol on Fire Island

I would ask the people from whom you're renting or at least provide info here on which community or which ferry you're taking.

NYC / Fire Island...
reviews: 4
2. Re: Pre-Arranging Alcohol on Fire Island

Hola.

We have a home on Fire Island. In which community will you be staying? Once we have that information, we can suggest a local supplier. That said, many Fire Island communities have great liquor and wine stores that provide good selections.

Hope this helps. Your questions are always welcome.

Abrazos,

Matt

Casa Hoffa (South), Bahia Chahue, Huatulco, MX

Casa Hoffa (North), Fire Island, NY USA

3. Re: Pre-Arranging Alcohol on Fire Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, July 09, 2013