We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do

Which Elmhurst hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon...
reviews: 21
Things to do

Staying at hotel in Elmhurst Sept 07 for a week, apart from doing the Manhattan thing what other places should I see in Queens, Elmhurst, Long Island, like to explore.

Any good shopping Queens Boulevard, whats the best breakfast diners near to Pan American.

Also the subway I have had a look at the maps but still not sure, what is route from Pan American to Central Manhattan, also route to get to Battery Park.

Appreciate a few questions, but would find any directions advice helpful for my first visit to NY.

Many Thanks.

JackN

Queens, New York
reviews: 5
1. Re: Things to do

FYI, you'll have more luck if you post this question on the New York City forum.

You can also read the FAQ "sticky" post at the top of the New York City forum. It includes answers to most popular questions and, at the bottom, collections of trip reports by recent travelers.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k1341195… Look_here_before_you_post_NYC_FAQs-

2. Re: Things to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Elmhurst