We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do and places to eat around Cooperstown

Which Cooperstown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
huntersville
reviews: 15
Things to do and places to eat around Cooperstown

I don't want to insult the Cooperstown area, but I'm not seeing much on this site in terms of places to eat and things to do. I'm willing to drive for a good, locally-sourced meal or to see or visit an interesting site. Going to see the Baseball Hall of Fame, but surely there are other thing to do and good places to eat. Help!

Corona, California
reviews: 2
1. Re: Things to do and places to eat around Cooperstown

We just got back from three nights in the area. We stayed in Oneonta and really enjoyed a couple of restaurants near our hotel. Red Caboose had lots of interesting choices and fun cocktails. Prime 289 is a nice upscale steakhouse with great atmosphere and very good food and service. We drove up to Herkimer and did the Erie Canal cruise, which was really enjoyable.

Fly Creek, New York
reviews: 2
2. Re: Things to do and places to eat around Cooperstown

Don't mill the Farmers' Museum, Fenimore Art Museum, Fly Creek Cider Mill or the Cooperstown Beverage Trail! Try www.thisiscooperstown.com or www.cooperstownbeveragetrail.com

3. Re: Things to do and places to eat around Cooperstown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cooperstown