We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canadaigua CMAC Center - Nearby Hotel

Which Canandaigua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo
Canadaigua CMAC Center - Nearby Hotel

I am going to a concert on a Friday night driving from Buffalo. Any recommendations for an inexpensive, clean place to stay within a 20 minute drive from the concert?

2 replies to this topic
Irondequoit, New...
reviews: 61
1. Re: Canadaigua CMAC Center - Nearby Hotel

Canandaigua has (IMO) surprisingly few hotels. If you're looking for inexpensive, try the Super 8. We had a lot of trainees stay there when I did that thing down there, mixed bag of reviews tending toward "fine". A little further away are the hotels in Geneva, an easy shot to CMAC, closer to 30 minutes, though. I know gMaps says it's 20 minutes Geneva-->CMAC, but it just feels like it's longer.

Finger Lakes, NY
reviews: 72
2. Re: Canadaigua CMAC Center - Nearby Hotel

Super 8 should be just fine as in within walking distance to CMAC (you'll save the $10-15 parking fee and the 15-20 minute wait to get out depending on the concert. There is also an American Budget hotel up the hill on routes 5&20 that might work. If you wish to spend a little more - the Inn on the Lake is a very nice hotel about 1.5 miles away. If you wish to stay a little further - the town of Farmington has several Comfort Inns, etc. just off the NY Thruway - that is about a 12 minute drive to CMAC if concert traffic is not high. Enjoy! Check out the beaches and main street while you are here. It's a great town.

Reply to: Canadaigua CMAC Center - Nearby Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted