We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza near Bristol Harbour ??

Which Canandaigua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canandaigua, New...
reviews: 40
Pizza near Bristol Harbour ??

Where is the best place to get pizza near Bristol Harbour--either take out or delivery?

6 replies to this topic
Finger Lakes, NY
reviews: 72
1. Re: Pizza near Bristol Harbour ??

You will have trouble getting delivery at Bristol Harbor - not sure if anyone delivers there - check with the hotel. My fav pizza places in Canandaigua are Pontillos in Parkway Plaza and Pizanos on South Main Street. Mark's Pizzeria in Layfayette Plaza can be good, too. You can also get a nice pizza in Naples at Luigi's. Closest is the takeout from the Company Store in Cheshire, though I wouldn't rate it very highly. It's 15-20 minute drive to either Cdga or Naples from BH. Enjoy your trip!!

Canandaigua, New...
2. Re: Pizza near Bristol Harbour ??

Thanks so much ...in the meantime I have found out that the lodge makes pizza...have not tried it yet. We just moved to BH ...so we will at somepoint!

Canandaigua
reviews: 117
3. Re: Pizza near Bristol Harbour ??

The BEST pizza in the area is in Victor on Main street-thin crust wood-fired, pizzeria Lucca.

All the others are too greasy/doughy to me. Even Wegman's is better IMHO.

Canandaigua, New...
4. Re: Pizza near Bristol Harbour ??

As a follow up--the Pizza at The Lodge is HORRIBLE. Since we moved here--we buy the Wegmans fresh dough and make our own--it is excellent!

Irondequoit, New...
reviews: 61
5. Re: Pizza near Bristol Harbour ??

I still haven't figured out how the rest of the country gets through life without Wegmans... :)

Canandaigua, New...
6. Re: Pizza near Bristol Harbour ??

Agree !!

Reply to: Pizza near Bristol Harbour ??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted