We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inn on the Lake and CMAC

Which Canandaigua hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo
reviews: 4
Inn on the Lake and CMAC

We are staying at The Inn on The Lake for a concert at CMAC. I like that this hotel has an outdoor pool and I will have something to do while my girls go to the concert. I would like them to walk to CMAC for the concert. Is this a safe and fairly quick walk or would I need to drive them? Im also open to other hotels just want a pool.

2 replies to this topic
Rochester, New York
reviews: 41
1. Re: Inn on the Lake and CMAC

Not a quick walk at all, I would say it is safe but I wouldn't want to walk back in the dark!

You could drop them at 5 and 20 and the Lowes parking lot and they could walk from there, but traffic to pick them up will be bad. They could meet you back at the Lowes parking lot. Many people do this

Have fun!

Finger Lakes, NY
reviews: 74
2. Re: Inn on the Lake and CMAC

Walk is very safe and very well lit along the lakefront. however it is about 1.5 miles away so a bit much for most kiddos. I would recommend driving to the TJ Maxx parking lot and walking from there to CMAC (avoids the parking fees) this is about 1/4 mile from the concert. Depending on concert popularity/ traffic, it can be a breeze when leaving or really tough to get out of there.

Reply to: Inn on the Lake and CMAC
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted