We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get the best out of a 3-day trip to the Sagamore

Which Bolton Landing hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 87
How to get the best out of a 3-day trip to the Sagamore

I've read the mixed reviews. We are planning to go for our 10th anniversary next month. Is there a private beach there? Not into hiking...But we would like to get the full experience. What are some of the free amenities. What should we not miss doing? Tell me more about your experience at the Sagamore.

3 replies to this topic
IceGurlie
reviews: 77
1. Re: How to get the best out of a 3-day trip to the Sagamore

We aren't staying there, but I had a lovely pedicure at their salon/spa this afternoon. If you're into that sort of thing, I would check it out. Their nail rates are reasonable. I thought the massage prices were too much so we went elsewhere for that service.

upstae ny
reviews: 51
2. Re: How to get the best out of a 3-day trip to the Sagamore

Relaxing on the beach, relaxing at the infinity pool, relaxing at the warming pool, relaxing in the jacuzzi, relaxing at the spa, relaxing on the Morgan boat ride, relaxing game of croquett on the front lawn, tennis, and enjoying all the dining options. Oh yeah, did I mention relaxing and enjoying the wonderful views. Relaxing with a drink under the stars on the terraces.....

Lake George, New...
Destination Expert
for Lake George, Lake George
reviews: 206
3. Re: How to get the best out of a 3-day trip to the Sagamore

jabba, I am not sure but there seems to be a theme to your last post :-)

Reply to: How to get the best out of a 3-day trip to the Sagamore
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bolton Landing