We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rafting company recs?

Which Taos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Silver Spring...
reviews: 3
Rafting company recs?

My husband and I definitely want to go rafting while in Taos this May. Can anyone recommend a rafting company? There are a bunch I've seen, but if any are particularly good (or bad), I'd love recommendations (or warnings!).

Thanks!

Taos, NM
reviews: 36
1. Re: Rafting company recs?

I have never heard a complaint about any of the rafting companies in Taos, either from guests or locals.

Its going to be a great year for rafting, just be careful.

Enjoy!

New Mexico
reviews: 9
2. Re: Rafting company recs?

I have never heard anything bad about any of the rafting operations in Taos, but I prefer Los Rios Riverrunners. They're a great operation and have a ton of experience on the river. Guides are friendly and entertaining and very safety conscious. When will you be going? Best time of year is mid April through mid June. Looks like it's going to be a great season for rafting, great run-off this year.

www.losriosriverrunners.com

3. Re: Rafting company recs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, September 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Taos