We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

South Africa Bush wedding venue

Which Madikwe Game Reserve hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
South Africa Bush wedding venue

Hi, we are looking for a safari lodge which could accommodate around 24-30 adults for a wedding and safari stay in a malaria-free region for Sep/Oct 2013.

So far I looked at Tau, Ants Hill and Kariega. Most other lodges are too small..Any ideas are greatly appreciated....also looking for some great honeymoon hotels and fabulous golf courses in SA !

Many thanks in advance...

Northampton, United...
reviews: 35
1. Re: South Africa Bush wedding venue

Hello and you could KwaZulu Natal. Nambiti has several lodges which could accommodate you. The reserve is big5 an hour from the Drakenberg Mountains and two to three hours from the coast. Joburg Airport is approx 4 hours drive and Durban airport approx 3 hours drive.I have stayed at three lodges there and its a great place. I have reviewed them on a site I contribute to called www.safarikzn.com. I got married on a farm in that area in Oct some years ago. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them. There are also other lodges / reserves north of Durban which are Malari Free.

Benoni, South Africa
reviews: 51
2. Re: South Africa Bush wedding venue

I would unhesitantly recommend Springbok Lodge and Elephant Rock lodge in Nambiti, who are both owned by the same consortium thus you could have a private group at Elephant Rock and a general group at Springbok Lodge, but interact on all the game drives and meals. You will find efficient, personal hands on attention to detail. See tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g1055401-d14…

Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 11
3. Re: South Africa Bush wedding venue

We are getting married next year at Thula Thula, I think they can sleep around 35. It is a big 4 reserve in Kwa-zulu Natal. Really nice Central location for parks, beaches and whale & dolphin watching

Northampton, United...
reviews: 35
4. Re: South Africa Bush wedding venue

Thula Thula is a great choice! I was there in June. The location is also great as there are loads of other places to visit in the area if you have time.

5. Re: South Africa Bush wedding venue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 06, 2013