We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kariega chalet or Ukhozi Lodge rooms?

Staffordshire...
reviews: 11
Kariega chalet or Ukhozi Lodge rooms?

When visiting Kariega game reserve, does anyone have any advice as to whether it is worth the extra money to stay in Ukhoz lodge as opposed to kariega chalets? It is not really clear what extra you are getting for your money!

Ireland
reviews: 1
1. Re: Kariega chalet or Ukhozi Lodge rooms?

Hi there,

It is definatley worth paying the extra money for the Ukozi lodge as i have seen both and it is more luxurious. Had an absolutely fantastic, so good i am heading back on 24th Nov again!

Staffordshire...
reviews: 11
2. Re: Kariega chalet or Ukhozi Lodge rooms?

Hi Irishgal. Thanks for your message. I have now booked Ukhozi lodge so am glad you think its worth it! We go in February and are really looking forward to it. Thanks again!

Ireland
reviews: 1
3. Re: Kariega chalet or Ukhozi Lodge rooms?

Hi there,

I am really glad that you did you will have a fantastic time. I can't wait to go back, not long to go now!!

4. Re: Kariega chalet or Ukhozi Lodge rooms?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kariega Game Reserve