We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kapama vs. Sabi??

Which Kapama Private Game Reserve hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New york
Kapama vs. Sabi??

Hello,

I am looking at planning a safari in late October and originally was drawn to sabi sands, although upon converting the rand these lodges were generally out of my price range. I am looking to spend about $375-450 per person. I then found the kapama reserve and found them very affordable for me.

Now I completely understand their reserve is fenced compared to sabi but to completely transparent I am no safari enthusiast and just looking to do one while in south Africa. What is most important to me is the accommodations more or less...

My question is is there something else that I am missing that is making kapama Karula so much more affordable then almost any sabi resort? And secondly are there any recommendations for sabi sands that compares to kapama karulas accommodations for the price range of $400-500 a per person a night.

Thank you!

1 reply
kentucky
reviews: 31
1. Re: Kapama vs. Sabi??

We stayed at Karula but I'd see f you can get a good price at Buffalo. We saw Big five in one day--lots of great game drives. Good luck choosing.

Reply to: Kapama vs. Sabi??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kapama Private Game...