We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

safetyin las cruces

Which Las Cruces hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dedham...
safetyin las cruces

We are two retired couples planning to spend feb and march 2015 in sonoma ranch. Is this area safe? Should we change our reservations. Thank you for your reply

10 replies to this topic
Albuquerque, New...
Destination Expert
for New Mexico
reviews: 100
1. Re: safetyin las cruces

Pefectly safe. You are in New Mexico, not Mexico on the ranch. The only problems are across the border. Enjoy your stay.

Grand Junction...
reviews: 3
2. Re: safetyin las cruces

Sonoma Ranch is a lovely AND VERY SAFE AREA of Las Cruces.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
3. Re: safetyin las cruces

I would yet, suggest you lock both doors and garage ... carracar

Las Cruces, New...
reviews: 23
4. Re: safetyin las cruces

Heck of a lot safer than ABQ. Nothing to worry about.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5. Re: safetyin las cruces

I am seriously thinking of moving to Las Cruces in the next six months to a year but I don't know anyone there at all. I am retired but still work as a real estate agent. Do you have any suggestions as to how to meet up with a "Pen Pal" so to speak? I guess that kinda dates me, huh!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
reviews: 61
6. Re: safetyin las cruces

Find yourself a genial AIRBnB Host ... carracar

Las Vegas, Nevada
7. Re: safetyin las cruces

Thank you for your response! Please explain. I have no idea what that is, what that means and how to go about looking for it. Thanks. And what about Santa Fe? I've been there once. Where, in your opinion, would I like it best? I live in Las Vegas and I can't wait to get out. Too hot and do not gamble.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
reviews: 38
8. Re: safetyin las cruces

Relocation information is best found on City Data http://www.city-data.com/

If you don't have a job or an income, then don't move to Santa Fe! Not sure how the economy is in Las Cruces. Santa Fe has snow in the winter, Las Cruces rarely does! If you want to ask me questions, message me through TripAdvisor.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
reviews: 61
9. Re: safetyin las cruces

Google AIRBnB, the site is user friendly as are the hosts who usually are sharing their homes ... I'll suggest many "new hires" in to the Santa Fe real estate sector ... Have their own incomes ... carracar

Seattle WA
reviews: 41
10. Re: safetyin las cruces

you will not find a safer place and the people in Las Cruces are super friendly! Stop being afraid and enjoy life!

Reply to: safetyin las cruces
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted