We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving soon to las cruces PLEASE HELP

Which Las Cruces hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hagerstown, Maryland
reviews: 2
Moving soon to las cruces PLEASE HELP

Hello my husband and I are relocating to Las Cruces in March from the East Coast. We spent a few days there months ago and moving there from the East coast will take a lot of time to get use to. Although it was different it did seem nice. We are in our mid twenties, but are young professionals and not interested in having a "party life environment". After our visit we came home and found another house that we liked. Its on Sierra Bonita. We think this is the area we liked the best but it was hard to determine not being there. We really like places in high range and the Sonoma ranch area. Does anyone know Sierra Bonita? And is it nice/family type area? thank you so much!

Albuquerque, New...
Destination Expert
for New Mexico
reviews: 80
1. Re: Moving soon to las cruces PLEASE HELP

You would be better off contacting the Las Cruces city offices for this information.

USA
Destination Expert
for Alaska, Denali National Park and Preserve, Yellowstone National Park
reviews: 44
2. Re: Moving soon to las cruces PLEASE HELP

Also, post on the Las Cruces forum of City-Data for great relocation info:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/las-cruces/

Las Cruces
reviews: 11
3. Re: Moving soon to las cruces PLEASE HELP

It probably is. It's a road in Las Colinas which is mostly families and older folks. Most suburban-ish areas of Las Cruces are family friendly particularly the non-trailer park areas of the East Mesa where you are thinking of living. I couldn't vouch for your specific street and I haven't lived in Las Colinas myself, but I think you'll be fine in either Las Colinas or Sonoma Ranch.

Most of the partying takes place in apartments and houses near the University or in some of the poorer neighborhoods and trailer parks.

4. Re: Moving soon to las cruces PLEASE HELP

I'm moving to las cruces in Aug..im still looking for a place. I hear Sonoma ranch is nice. How you like it so far?

Edited: 7:38 pm, July 24, 2013
5. Re: Moving soon to las cruces PLEASE HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 pm, July 24, 2013
Silver City, New...
Destination Expert
for Silver City, New Mexico
reviews: 37
6. Re: Moving soon to las cruces PLEASE HELP

Though we are given a little bit of latitude, you should be aware that these forums are meant to discuss travel-related questions rather than relocation issues. You might get more info at:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/las-cruces/

Edited: 10:23 pm, July 24, 2013