We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diez y Seis de Septiembre Fiesta in Old Mesilla

Which Las Cruces hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Carshalton, United...
reviews: 125
Diez y Seis de Septiembre Fiesta in Old Mesilla

I will be in Old Mesilla on September 14 and 15 this year when I understand the fiesta is taking place - other than the parade can anyone give me some idea of what to expect? It will be my first trip to New Mexico as well so am just curious about what it's going to be like.

Grand Junction...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Diez y Seis de Septiembre Fiesta in Old Mesilla

All round great street party. Music, food, vendors.

Albuquerque, New...
reviews: 36
2. Re: Diez y Seis de Septiembre Fiesta in Old Mesilla

This website will provide you with some good, basic information:

mesilla-nm.us/departments/…

You will also be only 50 west of White Sands National Monument. I hope you will consider including that on your itinerary. Avoid Juarez across from El Paso however. Very dangerous right now with the drug wars going on in Mexico. El Paso is safe.

Enjoy the fiesta! Come back soon!

3. Re: Diez y Seis de Septiembre Fiesta in Old Mesilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, May 18, 2014