We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week long lodging

Which Las Cruces hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winston Salem...
2 posts
Week long lodging

Hello,

I am planning a quail hunting trip to the Las Cruces area in January 2011. I need reasonable lodging for 2 men for a week to 10 days. We will be traveling with 3 or 4 English Setter hunting dogs that are never allowed inside under any circumstances. I am hoping to find a place with a yard large enough I could put up a small dog kennel so while not hunting the dogs might have a little room to move around. We are responsible, older gentleman that would respect and take good care of your lodging. We will be traveling from North Carolina If you would have any ideas on where we might stay other than a hotel they would be much appreciated

Santa Fe, New Mexico
Destination Expert
for Santa Fe, Mesa Verde National Park, Boulder, New Mexico
Level Contributor
19,465 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: Week long lodging

This is a really tough question, most likely you will need to contact a local. Maybe get in touch with local gun shops, hunting clubs etc. Also look on VRBO.com

Check this link:

gamebirdhunts.com/HuntingLocations/NewMexico…

Las Cruces NM
3 posts
2. Re: Week long lodging

I have a home in Las Cruces that will be vacant for a couple weeks in Jan 2011.

When will you want to occupy? And what are you considering reasonable weekly rates?

Winston Salem...
2 posts
3. Re: Week long lodging

Rundunn,

The travel dates are yet to be set but it would be somewhere between Jan 1,2011 and Jan 15. The price I would be willing to pay would be dependent upon the home, its location, safety, bedrooms etc. I would put it in the 300-500 range for 7 nights.

You can email me directly at tomtonsor@gmail.com

Thanks for the reply

Las Cruces NM
3 posts
4. Re: Week long lodging

I have sent you some info on your email site

5. Re: Week long lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 08, 2011