We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cloudcroft vs Ruidoso

Which Cloudcroft hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
garybob76
Cloudcroft vs Ruidoso

I been investigating which town is the best to stay in next week even though Ive been to Ruidoso,but i have not been to cloudcroft. I might think cloudcroft is more lush with pines because of their elevation. Which town looks the nicest? When I went to Ruidoso a lot of things that looked cool to do or go to like a museum was expensive. Is cloudcroft better for hiking and biking,etc..outside activities.Plus eating in Ruidoso is a rip off in some of the restaurants.Plus is Ruidoso's forest really dry now? Maybe cloudcroft is better. You help me decide the cheapest,best,best lodging,nicest town,Cloudcroft or Ruidoso?

1 reply
Grand Junction...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Cloudcroft vs Ruidoso

Cloudcroft is a neat little town, but probably more to do in Ruidoso. If forest is dry Iin Ruidoso, probably will be same in Cloudcroft. Google Cloudcroft for things to do. That will also give you names of lodging establishments. Been a few years since we have been there, so can't recommend one place over another. We loved Cloudcroft and used to own a RV that we had up there permanently.

Reply to: Cloudcroft vs Ruidoso
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cloudcroft