We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap decent accomadation in Feb 2013

Which Phu Quoc Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 5
Cheap decent accomadation in Feb 2013

Hi,

I was booked into the A74 hotel for my 4 nights stay from 14th Feb 2013 only to just get an email from them saying their whole 3rd floor is now out of action so they have no room for me.

Can someone recomend a similar priced accomadation, which is safe for a single female & give me the contact email so I can book it. As I have been lookintg and all the cheaper places seem to be fully booked, or I cant find contact deatils for them to actually email them to book.

Any advice much appreciated :)

Noosa, Australia
reviews: 6
1. Re: Cheap decent accomadation in Feb 2013

If youre going to HCMC the Luan Vuu Hotel off Bui Vien Street Dist 1 is a good clean and very honest hotel about $30us per night air conditioned and greeat breakfast, I stayed there for about 8 nights.

Edited: 6:01 pm, January 02, 2013
Sydney
reviews: 120
2. Re: Cheap decent accomadation in Feb 2013

Hey Upnorth,

PQ not HCMC!!!

Hey Pussycattt,

Stayed at Mai spa in august and loved it. Central and friendly. Getting busy over there so get cracking or it might be sleeping bags on Long beach :-)

Mark

Phu Quoc Island...
reviews: 5
3. Re: Cheap decent accomadation in Feb 2013

Thai tan tien, bungalows near the beach, Email:thaitantien_ttt@yahoo.com.vn 077 3847 782

pgh, pa
Destination Expert
for Da Nang
reviews: 101
4. Re: Cheap decent accomadation in Feb 2013

I would go back to Sea Breeze....small, good restaurant, clean, close to everything but no private beach.

Vietnam
5. Re: Cheap decent accomadation in Feb 2013

Hi there, could you please email me what are your conditions please,,

i am please to help you out this

it might be your budget price,

location, background

do not hestitate to contact me at

Elizabethngo130@gmail.com

or m at +84 188 260 8491

visit our website at

Vietnamdestination.vn

Regards

6. Re: Cheap decent accomadation in Feb 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, January 06, 2014