We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Which Phu Quoc Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 1
Where to stay?

Hi

My partner and i are going to phu quoc for 5 nights in jan 2013.

We are doing a 4 day PADI open water wih rainbow while were there.

I have been researching a lot of different places but i am finding it hard to make a choice of accommodation.

We dont need anything too fancy just clean comfortable and with good atmosphere.

We would like something in the popular area but on a nice beach where we can swim and relax with sun beds.

Our budget is about $50 a night.

Any help would be appreciated I have looked at places such as Beach Club, Kim Hoa and Famiana.

Leaning towards Beach Club at the moment but i have heard there is really no beach there???

Thanks!!!!

Washington DC...
reviews: 40
1. Re: Where to stay?

Famiana village is not on the beach. Famiana resort is but it is about 150$ a night. Kim hoa might suit you. it is on the beach and has a pool. It is little old but should be suitable. You may consider Mai house, it is on the beach but no pool or ac. Arcadia resort might also be nice.

Edited: 8:53 pm, December 06, 2012
London
2. Re: Where to stay?

Thanks for quick reply i will have a look at Mai house.

Any thoughts on Beach Club?

Thank again

Washington DC...
3. Re: Where to stay?

Beach club seems okay. Reviewers say the beach is dirty. Have u checked if these places have vacancies? Alot of the smaller resorts may be booked for January

Hanoi
4. Re: Where to stay?

Kim Hoa Hotel or Viet Thanh Resort seem to suit your budget. Phu Quoc beach is clean and blue. Fantastic!

Hanoi, Vietnam
reviews: 20
5. Re: Where to stay?

WIth that budget, I highly recommend Kim Hoa resort and Paris Beach. Nice rooms and beach.

Sydney
reviews: 133
6. Re: Where to stay?

Stayed at Mai spa in August and apart from unfinished landscaping it was beautiful. We stayed in a bungalow room directly over the beach and enjoyed a sunset beer on our balcony before walking up the lane to eat. All of the Lonely planet popular restaurants are directly outside and town is a 10 minute amble.

The staff were also amazing and we will definitely go back there.

Good luck,

Mark

London
7. Re: Where to stay?

Sooo I have come up with either Kim hoa, beach club or paris beach..

All are available and similar price so now I'm looking for people that know what place is better for location beach and comfort! Thanks again I really appreciate it!!! Let me know! :)

Washington DC...
8. Re: Where to stay?

Paris Beach got the best reviews, i would definately go with Paris

Edited: 10:12 am, December 07, 2012
9. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Phu Quoc Island