We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whre is duong to?

Which Phu Quoc Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
whre is duong to?

I am staying at the thai binh duong hotel the end of december. But am having problems getting them to tell me exactly where on the island they are in comparison to duong dong town.

they are giving their address as CUA LAP, DUONG TO,PHU QUOC ISLAND, VIET NAM.

anyone have any ideas where exactly it is?

thanks

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 126
1. Re: whre is duong to?

Hi there,

Duong To is the common town they call the area along Long beach. Your resort is pretty much near Laveranda (may even be next door if I remember correctly).

It's about 2kms south of Duong Dong town.

Hope you enjoy Phu Quoc as much as we did!

- k

scotland
2. Re: whre is duong to?

thanks for that.

I was thinking thats where it was but wasnt sure.

thanks again.

g

Vale Sekoula...
reviews: 9
3. Re: whre is duong to?

Did you stay there in the end? We are thinking about getting a suite there. How was the beach, the swimming in the sea, and was it easy enough to go out to other restaurants? Thanks for any details you can give us. We are going this December.

Thanks.

Judith

4. Re: whre is duong to?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:02 am, October 04, 2009
vietnam
reviews: 75
5. Re: whre is duong to?

Hi, we stayed there for 4 nights, its on long beach about 400m along the beach from Beach Club. We enjoyed our stay there but decided to eat at Beach club or take a taxi into town.

The hotel pool isn't very nice, but the swimming in the sea is very nice as its one of the last hotels furthest from the town which is good from a pollution point of view.

There is a comprehensive watersport facilities here, a couple of small sail boats and jet skis - which are all very good value for money.

When we were there they only used twice ,so the place remains suitably tranquil and the gardens are very nice and well cared for.

The hotel is very quiet but need a little TLC.

Breakfast is served in the out door covered restaurant and is OK but mostly has asian food for breakfast plus freshly cooked omlettes, toast and fruit.

Rooms are large and clean with modern AC and multi language TV programs.

If you book direct from their website, prices are reasonable, but there may be better places to stay depending on what you want. Its a nice place for 2 or 3 nights, but i wouldn't recommend it if you want a hotel with a nice pool.

6. Re: whre is duong to?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, August 23, 2010