We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel nearby bus terminal in clark.

Which Angeles City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kota Kinabalu...
Hotel nearby bus terminal in clark.

Is it any hotel nearby bus terminal at clark?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 267
1. Re: Hotel nearby bus terminal in clark.

hotelsogo.com/branch_map/mabalacat_pampanga.…

Mabalacat...
reviews: 190
2. Re: Hotel nearby bus terminal in clark.

Sogo Hotel Dau and the Bliss Hotel are closest to the bus terminal. I prefer the Bliss Hotel as Sogo is a bit campy in my opinion, but to each his own.

Oslo
reviews: 122
3. Re: Hotel nearby bus terminal in clark.

Bliss hotel is a bit dirty and not walking distance to the station. SOGO, is fairly new and you can walk to the terminal. Sogo is also nearer to places to eat than is Bliss, except for a MacDonald s up at the corner. There is a bakery near Bliss though that has outstanding cake for really cheap, must hit it in the afternoon. .

Kota Kinabalu...
4. Re: Hotel nearby bus terminal in clark.

Thanks for the info.

Baguio, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 238
5. Re: Hotel nearby bus terminal in clark.

@ Bibi

Yes - but read on...

a) there are about 7 hotels near Clark airport- They all cost 4500 pesos upwards per night, and I don't think they are listed in TA. These are Holiday Inn, Hotel stotsenberg, Clearwter country club, Fontana.... you can fidn them here -

clarkfreeportmarketing.com/hotels_in_clark.h…

These are all located inside Clark freeport zone

b) The hotels listed in TA and mentioned by #1,2,3 are really hotels in Balibago / Angeles - this is an area 15 mintues (350 pesos) taxi ride away from Clark airport. Taxi is the only way to go from Clark airport - no trikes allowed. There are jeeps , but that has been answered int his forum on another thread.

c) If you choose to stay on Fields avenue or Dau (these are all closeby areas) or Angeles, there are 50+ hotels. Some are listed on TA. most do come up on Agoda and asia rooms searches.

You can find details about Clark airport, freeport zone, the jeepney stand, how to get out, photos and what is closeby on the below travel blogs -

1) http://tinyurl.com/d5chzdf or …blogspot.com/2012_10_01_archive.html

2) Info on taking buses from Clark / Dau here -

…blogspot.com/2012/06/01-how-to-reach-dau-te…

or

http://tinyurl.com/br893hz

3) Details about the Fields avenue area spoken of above (which most people will talk about when they talk about hotels in Clark) -

…blogspot.com/2012/06/02-clark-and-dau.html

I will be visiting Clark in end December, so you can ask me any further questions if you wish.

Baguio, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
6. Re: Hotel nearby bus terminal in clark.

@ Bibi,

Good news - I found the list of hotels inside Clark freeport zone I had made last time - near Clark airport. (They are all 5 minutes drive from DMIA Clark airport), however do be wary that they are ALL pricey.

Hotel Wida - Vidus

Hotel Stotsenberg

Clark hostel

Clark hotel / spa

Clark holiday inn

Oxford hotel

Asiana greenville

Fontana

Mimosa

Montevista

Blu Bianco

You can find more details of these in the official website of Clark freeport zone here -

clarksubicmarketing.com/hotels_resorts/clark…

and

http://www.clark.com.ph/?module=Housing

Edited: 12:05 am, December 07, 2012
Oslo
reviews: 122
7. Re: Hotel nearby bus terminal in clark.

he asked for near DAU terminal not Clark...

Baguio, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
8. Re: Hotel nearby bus terminal in clark.

Oops - sorry bibie and Left over

pls disregard the mails above.

Sogo is very close to Dau bus terminus. So I second LOT's suggestion. It is economical, clean, and walking distance from the bus stand. Lots of eating places nearby (Just see google maps - it has been considerably updated about this area)

Hotel Imperial - just opposite to Sogo is also a good option. I have not been inside, but from out, it looked good, clean and plush.

Other hotels in fields avenue are just 10 mintues (50-70 pesos) away from the bus terminus.

9. Re: Hotel nearby bus terminal in clark.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Angeles City