We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need recommendation of hotel/resort for family size in Clark

Which Angeles City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 4
Need recommendation of hotel/resort for family size in Clark

Hi All,

Could any of you share your recommendation of resort/villa in Clark? I Saw there is Fontana Hotel and Villas but would like to know more options so I could do some comparison.

Also, I'm looking for a local tour guide who can arrange some activities for my family. Your reply is very much appreciated.

Oslo
reviews: 103
1. Re: Need recommendation of hotel/resort for family size in Clark

how many people please and any idea where in the Clark area that you want and what dates? Do you want to be on top of the wild night life or away from it.

You do not need agents.

2. Re: Need recommendation of hotel/resort for family size in Clark

@Leftovertoo,

we have 2 familes, 5 people in total. We will need 2 rooms. Arrive at 12/28 and stay for 3 nights.

Since I bring elder people, the night life/ bar will not be in my plan. I hope to do more family type activities.

Thank you!

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 202
3. Re: Need recommendation of hotel/resort for family size in Clark

Subic may be a good choice.

Must it be near to Clark? How about Manila?

4. Re: Need recommendation of hotel/resort for family size in Clark

Consider I have only 3 nights, would much prefer to stay near Clark. Manilla is a bit too hassle to me.

boracay
reviews: 12
5. Re: Need recommendation of hotel/resort for family size in Clark

Any reason you picked Clark / Angeles in particular for your vacation? It's not known for being a family friendly place to go with kids. It's a sexpats playground. Take a bus out of there and go to the coast, pronto!

Manila, Philippines
reviews: 62
6. Re: Need recommendation of hotel/resort for family size in Clark

For a quick reference on accomodations in Clark visit www.visitclark.com/wheretostay.html.

Holiday Inn is the most popular hotel there. For villa-type accomodations, there is Fontana Leisure Park and Mimosa Resort.

Just off Clark is the Tune Hotel.

Check out the reviews as well.

Baguio, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
reviews: 234
7. Re: Need recommendation of hotel/resort for family size in Clark

@ emyatnorcal

I will echo Sirenna.... why did you choose Clark?

Depending on your answer, we can suggest hotels more appropriate to families and kids. (Yes - there are enough of them too - some rather classy ones, away from the more "girlie" areas)

8. Re: Need recommendation of hotel/resort for family size in Clark

@sirenna, I got very nice deal from Air Asia. I'm not aware of sexpats playground part. I think we are fine with the surroundings just won't plan this into our visiting plan.

The most searching result I got from internet is that many families stay in Fontana park. (in my imagination, it's like a clubmad type of place?)

so ideally, i'm thinking to stay in Fontana and take bus/taxi to be the city center for food/walk around.

If anyone can suggest a nearby city for us to easily access to, it will be good too! Thanks you all!

Manila, Philippines
reviews: 62
9. Re: Need recommendation of hotel/resort for family size in Clark

As post #3 suggested, just head directly to Subic Bay area - where there are more recreational things to do, more accomodation choices, plus access to the beach. It is roughly 1 hour away via the high speed SCTEX hiway. You can take a taxi from Clark airport to Subic.

Oslo
reviews: 103
10. Re: Need recommendation of hotel/resort for family size in Clark

Fontana may be fine for you. If you have decided on your vacation in Clark then go for it. The mall is nice for strolling and eating and there are many nice restos nearby. Just a note, you will be there New years eve, or close to it so book soon.

The subic idea is okay, but once you get there you do NOT have a mall to go to for the older members of your group etc. You can have a great time and never be impacted the local red light district. OR you can get a seat at one of the local outside bars, eat some good good and watch the show. IT is really quite interesting in many ways.

Get yourself into a nice hotel and go from there..have fun..