We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Half a day in Seminyak

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
reviews: 3
Half a day in Seminyak

Hi,

I will be touching down in Bali at noon and will be staying in Seminyak.

I am planning on going to Sardine for lunch and spend the afternoon walking around Seminyak area/or the beach. Is that a good idea? Are there enough things to see for half a day? If not, any suggestions on where to go?

Perth, Australia
reviews: 36
1. Re: Half a day in Seminyak

Yes. Half day will just fly by and you will be thinking you need more time By the time you get to Seminyak and book in ect it will be around 2pm so then lunch and then browse around it will be night already.

Turramurra, New...
2. Re: Half a day in Seminyak

I'd probably save Sardine for an evening visit only because it's such a beatiful setting after dark. Also it's a fair hike from the main part of Seminyak and not near the beach. A nice choice near the beach would be either Chez Gado Gado or La Lucciola, each about the same price as Sardine

Singapore
reviews: 3
3. Re: Half a day in Seminyak

Oh I am going there for lunch as I thought the paddy fields would be a nice view for lunch.

Would I be able to walk to sardine from the main area of seminyak?

Turramurra, New...
4. Re: Half a day in Seminyak

Too far to walk but taxis are very cheap

5. Re: Half a day in Seminyak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 01, 2015