We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seminyak Villas

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
Seminyak Villas

Young couple (late 20s) travelling to Bali in February 2014 would like suggestions for 1 (or 2) bedroom villa with pool close to popular restaurants etc at approx A$200-300 per night

Perth, Australia
reviews: 7
1. Re: Seminyak Villas

Hi Snowy, we have booked Umah Watu villa (corra villa 1) for next year. Looks great and good feedback from TA. In your price range and right in the middle of everthing and close to the beach.

australia
2. Re: Seminyak Villas

Thanks for the quick reply. We don't know the Seminyak area as to where best to stay and it can get very confusing with the myriad amount of options , so very much appreciate your feedback. I will check out your suggestion

denpasar
3. Re: Seminyak Villas

Try novaku villas seminyak, just 4 minutes walk to seminyak street. Good review from people who have done stayed there

Sydney
reviews: 4
4. Re: Seminyak Villas

Try Cicada, there fabulous and close to some great resturants and bars...

5. Re: Seminyak Villas

I know what you mean about deciding where to stay- we recently stayed at Bali Island Villas, great location next door to Potato Head. Easy walk out to the main road with lots of eating options.

Only a small complex of 12 villas but very private with a decent size pool & within your budget.

We booked direct as that was cheapest.

australia
6. Re: Seminyak Villas

Thanks guys for the great suggestions. I will check them out online

Paris, France
7. Re: Seminyak Villas

If you want a great area that is quieter, nice, and still close to Seminyak, you should check out the Umalas area.

I live there part of the year and I enjoy the fact that there is still a lot of nature there (trees, rice fields), while only 15 minutes away to Seminyak by motorcycle.

For instance, restaurants like Métis and Sardine are just near the Umalas 1 road.

8. Re: Seminyak Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 20, 2014