We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bali babysitting service

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth, Australia
Bali babysitting service

Hi

I'm currently looking into getting a babysitter for our trip to Bali. Has anybody used Bali Krisna Service or Bali Babysitter Club - or can recommend any that speak good English, can swim, first aid certificate etc?

thanks

22 replies to this topic
Australia
reviews: 11
1. Re: Bali babysitting service

I have used Karsini and they were great, perfect english, first aid etc etc. I have been in contact with the nanny we got last time and she has now started her own business and we are booking directly with her next time (we are going again in March). PM me if you would like her details

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 12
2. Re: Bali babysitting service

Hi Natalie,

I'm sorry, I cant comment about the services that you have mentioned, but I wanted to let you know that I highly recommend the fabulous nanny that looks after our boy when we go to Bali.

Debbie runs her own business and has about 5 nanny's that work for her. Debbie is studying nursing and has 2 boys of her own. She swims and is You can find her on Facebook at Debbie Bali Nanny or Ms.Debbie & Friends - Bali Holiday Nanny Services. Nanny Komang (Debbie's SIL) has also looked after our son and he loved her too ;-)

Debbie and her Nanny's book out very quickly, so as soon as you know your dates, you would need to book in.

If you want any more information or an email addy, let me know.

Cheers, Nikki

Queensland
reviews: 34
3. Re: Bali babysitting service

Hi Nikki - how does it work hiring a nanny? Do you need to know when you want your nanny for before you come to Bali?

I have no idea of our plans and wanted to play it by ear day to day - but it sounds like thats not possible?

can you assist?

thanks

Melissa

Wonthaggi, Australia
reviews: 16
4. Re: Bali babysitting service

We have used One of Debbie's nannies too. Debbie is fantastic!

Makiely, I know for Debbie you just give her the dates you're in Bali and an approx amount of hours you think you'll need the nanny. You pay a 50% deposit and then sort the rest out at the end.

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 12
5. Re: Bali babysitting service

Hi Makiely

Yes, Gemma is right. I think each nanny has different requirements, but we advise Debbie the dates that we need her, and the approx hours we think we will need her. Once you pay your approx 50%, then its locked in. We've booked her for 5-8hrs per day for the next trip in Nov. We will give her a start time for day 1, and when she arrives, let her know what time she will finish (so her hubby can come and pick her up). We let her know each day what we think we will need her for the next day. As long as you dont go too under your approximate she is totally flexible.

Debbie is a mum and is studying to be a nurse and she and her staff have all just got their medical first aid cert thru the big hospital in Bali. Debbie swims, so will happily take the kids to the pool or help you in the pool. She can also get discounted tickets for waterbom too.

We often get Debbie to start work at 11.30, Charlie's lunchtime and then she goes into the naptime routine & puts him down. We head out for a lunch and some shopping etc. We then come back when hes awake and had a little quiet play time and all go out together. Its so handy having Debbie around and she is super friendly. If debbie is finishing early, we have an early dinner to be back in the room to put Charlie to bed on time. If shes working the full 8hr or so, we normally leave her with him to play on the resort & put him to bed while we head out for dinner. I'm an old fart and like to be in bed early, so we're usually 'home' by 8.30-9 to let Debbie go :-)

Even tho the hrly cost is about $3.50ish (from memory), the cost of having her adds up for us. BUT for what we get, and considering that a holiday in Bali is really so cheap, we think its worth every cent.

Hope that Helps.

Nikki

Perth, Australia
reviews: 6
6. Re: Bali babysitting service

Hi Nikki

Chomank no longer works for Debbie, her facebook page is Chomank Poerwanti

7. Re: Bali babysitting service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 am, April 20, 2013

Sydney
reviews: 1
8. Re: Bali babysitting service

Could you pass on Debbies contact details please? My email is: julienestor74@gmail.com

Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 15
9. Re: Bali babysitting service

Hi There

Search fr Debbie on face book - Ms.Debbie & Friends - Bali Holiday Nanny Services. She is great..!! We are using here again in October,

Cheers Leon (Nikki's better half...)

Canggu, Indonesia
reviews: 87
10. Re: Bali babysitting service

Another option that we always recommend is Bali's best babysitting service - they are on fb and web. Australian run, with an Australian mobile if you want to talk direct with the owner about your needs. I have found this service to be more price competitive than Debbie and they have a lot more babysitters.

Reply to: Bali babysitting service
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted