We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best massage within walking distance to Uma Sapna villas

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Noosa, Australia
reviews: 4
Best massage within walking distance to Uma Sapna villas

Hi,

We leave for our first trip to Bali tomorrow and are keen to check in to Uma Sapna and then take a quick walk around and grab a great massage. Could anyone tell me the best place to do this?

Thanks so much,

Anna x

Raipur, India
reviews: 54
1. Re: Best massage within walking distance to Uma Sapna villas

Uma Sapna's own spa is pretty nice, I have stayed there once. Or else though not really walking distance but Chill Reflexology is big hit. Also Body works is not bad.

Bali, Indonesia
reviews: 11
2. Re: Best massage within walking distance to Uma Sapna villas

The Prana Spa is beautiful and has won an award I believe. The interior is kinda Moroccan.

www.pranaspabali.com

Miranda, Sydney
reviews: 35
3. Re: Best massage within walking distance to Uma Sapna villas

E Space is on Jalan Raya - great & affordable - very close to Uma Sapna. The staff will show you how to get to Jalan Raya, if you are not sure. E Space is opposite Cafe Mocca.

Cheers,

Sandy

4. Re: Best massage within walking distance to Uma Sapna villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 27, 2013