We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Seagrass Seminyak - has anyone stayed? can u recommend

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Darwin, Australia
Villa Seagrass Seminyak - has anyone stayed? can u recommend

www.seminyakseagrassvilla.com/location.html

I'm about to book for 2 couples, 4 kids and 2 grandmas so please advise.....looks great and clean. Cheers!

8 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
1. Re: Villa Seagrass Seminyak - has anyone stayed? can u recommend

Hi, Please let us know your experience (hope you have already stayed there). we are also looking to book.

Thank you

Anu

reviews: 5
2. Re: Villa Seagrass Seminyak - has anyone stayed? can u recommend

We are also looking to book for this June - did you stay and what did you think?

cheers Susan

Petaling Jaya...
reviews: 20
3. Re: Villa Seagrass Seminyak - has anyone stayed? can u recommend

hi guys,

It's very affordable, but I wouldn't personally recommend it unless you're on a tight budget. There are 5 rooms, but two of them have air conditioning that barely works. The two big rooms with attached baths are fine (and can sleep three people each) and there's a sorta kids room as well.

There's a shared shower outside but it's pretty poor since it's a bathtub without a shower stand so you have to hold the shower head at all times or the whole room will be wet. This is made more difficult by lack of towel racks (i put my clothes on the toilet bowl).

It is clean though and the pool is pretty decent. They also have ipod speakers in the lounge.

Oh, and personally, i find most of the artwork very scary. Hope this helps.

4. Re: Villa Seagrass Seminyak - has anyone stayed? can u recommend

We have also booked this villa. Did you end up booking it?

Kiama, Australia
reviews: 1
5. Re: Villa Seagrass Seminyak - has anyone stayed? can u recommend

Hi girls,I have just come back from 3 weeks in Bali, the first 2 nights staying in Villa Seagrass as our booked villa was unavailable at first. There were 4 of us (2 couples) and enjoyed staying there very much, it is lovely and quiet, nice and close to the beach. However I have to agree with a previous post about it that there are some things that are very poor, air con, outside bath room very strange etc. We also found the mattress badly need replacing (that was the worst thing). Despite this and considering the cost it is still very good value for money and I certainly would stay there again but would insist that the mattresses are renewed. The living room is huge and the kitchen was very basic but adequate for our needs, it has a huge stove that is a bit over the top! The lady who met us when we arrived is really lovely too. Hope all this helps you decide. Cheers. Jill

6. Re: Villa Seagrass Seminyak - has anyone stayed? can u recommend

Thanks for your reply, we are booked to stay there on a family holiday for a week in October. There will be 7 adults & 2 young children. I must admit I was a bit unsure when my daughter booked it, but your info has put my mind at ease a bit more. It is only for a week and the price seems very reasonable. Thanks again

Shearwater...
7. Re: Villa Seagrass Seminyak - has anyone stayed? can u recommend

Hi we recently booked for 5 nights and only ended up staying 1!!!! It is certainly not suitable for children. None of the room interconnect, you have to lock your children in or have them sleep in your room which is what we did. There is no security guard (which we have since found out that it is a must) Only Bali standard NOT Australian and for the price its a rip off. If you want to stay in Seminyak there are much better villas for around the same price. We had a local driver come and have a look and he couldnt believe it!! The owner of the Villa was no help and after numerous emails and phone calls was not interested!!!!! Would not recommend this place at all, theres also no way its brand new as stated on the website, its not maintained to a high standard.

Perth, Australia
8. Re: Villa Seagrass Seminyak - has anyone stayed? can u recommend

Try villa Rumah besar just out of semi yak. We stayed there last year and it was Fab. Definitely recommend it.

Reply to: Villa Seagrass Seminyak - has anyone stayed? can u recommend
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted