We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at the Puri Saron Seminyak recently?

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bridgetown...
reviews: 8
Has anyone stayed at the Puri Saron Seminyak recently?

Hi

I am keen to hear from anyone who has stayed at the Puri Saron recently in Seminyak. I know there are a few comments on the hotel review section of trip advisor but they are few and far between. We are booked to stay there in July and some friends have just returned and weren't happy with it. I am wondering whether they were expecting too much as they hadn't been to Bali for a long time.

Perth
reviews: 11
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Puri Saron Seminyak recently?

Hi Kath,

We are staying at the Puri Saron in Seminyak from 5May-17May 2010. I will let you know how it goes. I work for Qantas and majority of my close work mates ALWAYS stay at this hotel... So that should be a good thing, right?

Hehe

Will reply after our trip.

Bye.

Bridgetown...
reviews: 8
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Puri Saron Seminyak recently?

Hi Teagen,

Thanks a lot I'd appreciate it. Can we trust the opinions of our colleagues!!!!! I will be interested to hear your opinion. We have booked deluxe rooms but I hear the Bungalows are better?????

Edited: 9:34 am, May 04, 2010
3. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Puri Saron Seminyak recently?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 01, 2010